Free Kindle Books

Pixel of Ink

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Family treasures

As you can see it has been awhile since I have posted anything. March has been an interesting month. I am happy to say that we had our sisters visit. Sis and Gary from New Jersey; Jean and Bill from Texas.
I say sisters because despite the fact that I don't have any, I have 4 wonderful sisters.We had a gathering with all our sisters, niece Beck and new baby Hailey.  Sis and I go back over the years, we hung around together when I first met her. That was until she met Gary. They have been married going on 53 years. Isn't that wonderful... especially in the world where nothing lasts. Marriages don't last like our parents or grandparents. Thank you, Sis and Gary, for setting an example for the rest of us. Thru thick and thin, sickness and health. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Jean and Bill is another example.. despite hard times with sickness you are strong and stand by each other no matter what. As for Donna, she has shown us strength with all the losses that she has experienced. Last but not least is Roxanne who has also suffered thru losses. Losing Dick and showing us strength and dignity. I have know Roxanne since my childhood and so glad that she is back in our lives. I am thankful that we were able to spend time with Dick. I am sorry we didn't see him very often because of his driving trucks. A lot of time away from family and home.
As for our neighbors, Jim and Elizabeth, we are very fortunate to have them living next to us. They, too, have gone thru hardships but shows us that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
As for my wonderful husband, Bob, he has always shown us love and dedication to his family. I am most fortunate of all to have him in my life.
Thank you, everyone. Thank you for your love and support that you have shown me over the years.
Have a wonderful day and know that you are loved.
Love, Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment